Green Wildfire Strain
green wildfire strain from Friendly Farms. This cannabis vape pen is available in
CA. The effects are good for feeling joyful
The Proper Report
As our committee rates green wildfire strain, we capture their experience in
real time through our ratings app and report everything back here.
The info below is based on at least zero sessions completed by
Proper Cannabis Committee members.
green wildfire strain
Before the committee gets their hands on the product and formally rates it, the
Proper team scrapes the product packaging, scours the internet, and occasionally
calls the brand directly to hunt down the most accurate information about each product.
All About Green Wildfire Weed Strain
- CBD – 0.39 – 0.65%
- CBC – 0.32 – 0.46%
- CBG – 0.29 – 0.43%
A hybrid strain with both Indica and Sativa effects would be appropriate for users
with different experiences. There are three main terpenes in it – carene, myrcene,
limonene, and many others that are less pronounced.
Tastes and Flavors
The aroma of Green Wildfire weed strain is a rich tea with a touch of rose and fruit.
You can also feel a bunch of fragrant notes, among which are the following:
- Blue cheese
Green Wildfire Strain Effects
The hybridism of the strain makes it possible to combine the best properties of
Indica and Sativa in one buzz. The bodily effect is accompanied by tingling and lightness.
The high is also characterized by a lifted mood, a feeling of carelessness,
talkativeness, and a craving for beauty. After a while, you can feel significant
relaxation and even drowsiness. Euphoria
accompanies a person all the time the weed is in action. Most importantly, there
were no pronounced side effects in this marijuana strain.
This cannabis strain is widely used in medicine in the treatment of a number of
diseases. Green Wildfire strain helps with the following health problems:
- Muscular dystrophy
- Phantom limb pain
The outdoor yield is quite impressive, reaching 10–15 oz/plant (400 g/plant).
- Simultaneously, indoor yield is approximately 1–2 Oz/ft2 (400 g/m2). The
- flowering time begins in 54 – 63 days.Many growers say they can gather the harvest in 62 days. Well, the height
- of indoor culture is about 30-60 inches, while plants grown outdoors can
- be 60–80 inches in height.
- Alaskan Wildfire is a 70/30 sativa dominant hybrid, bred from Diesel genetics.
- Staying true to the Diesel line, this strain provides a strong head buzz that
- eases into a full-body high over time. It was lab tested to contain 22% THC
- and 0.06% CBD. With uplifting effects, Alaskan Wildfire is intended for
- daytime consumption. Its flowery and earthy aroma can be described as
- being strong, and it includes berry and fruity notes. When lit, Alaskan
- Wildfire produces smooth and mild-tasting smoke that users describe
- to be delightful.